Friday, August 7, 2009

Creativ Festival

Look what came out today! For Canadians, the Creativ Festival is as big as the CHA Craft Supershow in the U.S. I look forward to the fall show every year since it's right downtown and much bigger than the spring show. Last year when I went, my son was only two months old and I was barely recovered from my caesarean but there was no way I was missing it! My husband came along, as he always does, pushing the stroller and feeding the baby to let me have a few hours to myself which was a complete luxury since I was nursing. Believe me when I say men are absolutely rare at this show. He paid for a ticket and was barely in there! It was super sweet that he took care of the baby and sat with all the other nursing mothers who thought he was the greatest guy out there. ;)

Anyway, I can't decide what classes to take since there are so many of them and it's not only the paper crafting stuff I'm interested in! I have to have a closer look at all the events when I have more time but so far the brochure has gotten me way too excited. I'm counting down the days. Only ten weeks to go before I can buy all the stuff I regretted not buying last year and then some! LOL Download and drool over the brochure here. :)

No comments: