Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pixies Make a Cupcake

I hope you've all had a wonderful start to the week! It's blistering cold here and blindingly sunny but still no snow. I'm beginning to wonder if there will ever be snow here. Hubby and I bought the little guy all his snow gear in November and have been looking forward to sledding so hopefully that happens soon as it would be so much fun for the whole family!

Today's card features the new PCS Pixies Make a Cupcake image from last week's release, available digitally and in rubber. This is probably the flattest card I've made in a long time. I've been spending way too much money on shipping that I decided to give my wallet a break with this one. LOL My embossing mats also arrived and this was the first chance I had to emboss using my new nesties. I definitely need practice! ;) I coloured the image to highlight the colours in the dp. I love any kind of cupcake stamps and I can't tell you how many I have! They're so easy to use for many occasions all year round and I'll probably use this as a birthday card.

Sources: SU textured Sahara Sand cardstock; AC Kids PB&J & Piggy Bank dp; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Pixies Make a Cupcake digital image; Copics; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One; QuicKutz Epic Six; Stickles in Diamond & Xmas Red

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card... so sweet!!

Saskia :)