Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bundle of Joy

I hope you all enjoyed an amazing Easter weekend with loved ones. My sister, brother-in-law and niece are in town to celebrate with us and it's been so much fun watching my son play with his cousin. My sister brought surprise gifts for me and my son! My son loves his new recycling truck and I love my 'toys' even more. Can anyone guess what I received? ;) The last two days were so busy and I desperately wanted to craft. Imagine me staring at my new stamps for 36 hours! Sigh. So when I finally had time to play, I used four of my new sets to make this quick and easy baby card. I can't wait to get creative with them again!!

Sources: AC textured cardstock; Bazzill Basics textured cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; PTI Inside & Out: Baby; PTI Top Ten & Top Ten Additions; PTI Tiny Treats: Valentine; SU Basic Gray ink; QuicKutz Epic Six; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One; SU scallop border punch; dimension squares

1 comment:

Silli said...

Hi Emily, your card is so cute, love the dogs and the bunnys...Hugs Silke