Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pink Cat Studio ~ Apr 8th Digi Release!

I hope you like babies! This week, Melissa has drawn the cutest little baby animals you can dream of. I can't get enough of these little ones and I'm sure you'll find it hard to put just one into your shopping cart. ;) This card is for hubby's cousin whose twins arrived yesterday! At first I wasn't sure how the card would look with pink and blue together but I think I made it look fairly decent without one competing against the other. I was colouring and cutting these little monkeys out on Tuesday night with very little light and just fiddling with them when the idea of looping their tails together came to me. I love when that happens!

Be sure to check out what the other fabulous DT gals have made with these adorable little baby animals, including our guest designer for this week Jane Matsumoto. Next week, Pink Cat Studio is having a luau {hint hint}!! Have a great day everyone and see you again soon!

Sources: SU Kraft cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Baby Monkey digital image; Pink Cat Studio Dress Up Sweet Pea; PTI Background Basics: Tin Types; PTI Inside & Out: Baby; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; SU Pink Pirouette ink; Memories Sky ink; Copics; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; Forever in Time Pop-Dots

6 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful card Emily! I think your card looks great with pink and blue! Your card is perfect for twins!! Congratulations to your hubby's cousin! Great job on this week's release!!

Maria

Mariska said...

Such a great idea with their tales tangled like that Emily! I also love the simple layout to this card, that little border of bottles and rattles is just the perfect touch! Great job as always!!

xxx
Mariska

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet little monkeys!!!

Melissa said...

So SWEET! Love it Em!
Hugs,
Melissa

Silli said...

OMG, your card is so cute, love the images! Hugs

MicheyMoo said...

This truly is a darling little card - perfect for twinnies. I love, love, love the intertwined tails - what an enlightening moment for you!! Thanks for sharing. xx