Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pink Cat Studio ~ May 27th Digi Release!

Good morning, everyone! Today we are featuring beautiful birds and flowers from the Dots & Delights collection that was introduced last week. My son loves animals and birds are no exception. He loves to imitate their sounds and even called out to my card when he saw the bird on it. LOL I used Tweet on a Branch with some of my newest Copic colours and added a sentiment from Lily at the Beach to finish.

I hope you enjoyed the new release today. Don't forget there is a freebie with purchase today only so hurry on over to the Pink Cat Studio digi store now! Also check out the all the other fabulous creations by the rest of the PCS DT whose links are on my sidebar. Have a great day!

Sources: AC textured green & black cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Tweet on Branch; Pink Cat Studio Lily at the Beach; SU Garden Green ink; Copics; Gutermann black thread

4 comments:

Maria said...

Such a pretty card Emily! Great color choices for the birdie!

Maria

G Peplow said...

Lovely card, Emily, it's very cute image xx

MacKenzie said...

I love the warm colors that you used on the bird - just beautiful!

AMIT said...

Beautiful card.

Make Website India