Saturday, August 31, 2013

{Paper Smooches} Winner Announced + Release Party Tonight!!

Good morning! Before I announce the winner of Royal Cuteness, I'd like to invite you all to the Paper Smooches September Release Party on the Splitcoast Forum tonight at 10:00 p.m. EST! If you attended last month's release party, you already know how much fun it was and how many prizes were given away. Need I say more? I hope to see you THERE! I'll leave you with this little teaser:


Now for my winner from the August Paper Smooches DT Blog Hop on Thursday and that lucky lady is:



Congratulations, Stephanie! Please email me with your mailing address so we can get the Royal Cuteness stamp set sent out to you right away.

Thank you all for hopping along with the Paper Smooches design team for this release! See you on the Paper Smooches Blog for inspiration all month long. Have an amazing weekend!!

1 comment:

Stephanie R/S said...

Shut the front door yay thank u so much hun